Monday, May 25, 2009

"Faux Hawk"

This is a tribute to my dad. I don't know where I first heard this phrase used, I think on American Idol. But the first time my dad heard it was when David Archuleta was on iCarly (err, um I think I heard the girls mention this or something...) and had this hair style and dad DID NOT like it. So of course being the loving and respectable daughter that I am, I take every opportunity to show my dad how cool I think this hair style really it! So here we are getting ready to go swimming and I lather my son's head and what happens to his hair, a faux hawk appears! I think he is adorable. So I had to photograph dad with Donovan sporting his least favorite hair style!

I think dad should try this hair style out next, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment