Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brother from another mother

You may or may not know that my sister and I each had a baby boy on the same day. When Kari first got married, she told me that she wanted us to be pregnant at the same time. I thought I had 2 perfect children and didn't think there would be more. But luckily I was wrong. I found out I was pregnant in December but didn't tell Kari until the told me that she found out she was pregnant. I had an early ultrasound and it showed 2 babies or not really 2 babies but "maybe" there were 2. They scheduled another ultrasound to be sure. By that time though there was only one healthy growing baby. My girls decided that Heavenly Father decided Kari needed a baby and took the other baby from me and gave it to Kari. So was always felt there was a special bond between these two boys. I was due July 24th and Kari wasn't due until August. Miracle of miracles, these 2 boys came on July 17th. Kari had toxemia and had to be induced and I went into labor on the 16th and after 40 hours or labor had to have a c-section. Andres was born not even 2 hours after Donovan. They hated to be seperated. And now, Kari, Dorian and Andres have moved to Grandma's house too. The boys are finally reunited!
Welcome Andres!!

No comments:

Post a Comment